- Definiția din dicționar
Notă: Puteţi căuta fiecare cuvânt din cadrul definiţiei printr-un simplu click pe cuvântul dorit.
integrated adj. 1. Formed or united into a whole.
Syn. -- incorporate, incorporated, merged, unified.
2. Formed into a whole or introduced into another entity; as, an integrated Europe. Opposite of nonintegrated. [Narrower terms: coordinated, interconnected, unified; embedded; incorporated; tight-knit, tightly knit]
a more closely integrated economic and political system Dwight D. Eisenhower
3. Having different groups treated together as equals in one group; as, racially integrated schools. [Narrower terms: co-ed, coeducational; desegrated, nonsegregated, unsegregated; interracial; mainstreamed] Also See: integrative, joint, united. Antonym: segregated.
4. Resembling a living organism in organization or development. [Narrower terms: organic (vs. inorganic)]
Syn. -- structured.
5. combined. Opposite of uncombined.
6. having constituent parts mixed to form a single unit. Opposite of unmixed. [Narrower terms: blended]
Syn. -- amalgamated, intermingled, mixed.